Always know what you’ll pay.
2D drawing solutions
3D modeling drawings
We can quote a
Frequently asked questions
CAN YOU SUPPLY SPECIALIST DESIGNERS & DRAFTPERSONS?
YES. If you require dedicated staff or Contract CAD Designers, we can organise a team of professionals to work exclusively on your design or drafting projects. Our teams include CAD Designer for many types of industry. All team members are trained and managed according to your specific requirements
We offer hire staff and experienced CAD designers to work exclusively on your projects on an adhoc basis at very competitive rates.
CAN YOU SAVE OUT FILES IN DIFFERENT FORMATS?
YES WE CAN. Given below are few 2D CAD Design Outsourcing area where our team would be happy to assist your projects:
• Generating CAD Drawings from sketches, PDF & image files.
• Modification of existing CAD drawings from redline markups.
• Paper to CAD Conversion
• Preparing various Engineering drawings like Intelligent AutoCAD P&ID, PFD, 2D Layouts drawings, Piping GA drawings and Site Layouts.
• Architectural & Building Plans.
• Software migrations services for conversion from CAD to Revit and Microstation to CAD (.dgn to .dwg),.
• Mechanical CAD Drawings.
• Electrical CAD Drawings.
CAN YOU WORK IN 3D?
YES WE CAN. We excel as a 3D CAD outsourcing company catering to your innovations and providing 3D CAD services. We provide for different purposes like 2D to 3D CAD conversion services, 3D CAD Model preparation from hand sketches, software migration from 2D CAD to 3D models using AutoCAD.
WHAT TYPE OF 3D MODELLING CAN YOU DO?
The range of computer aided design services we provide can be broken down into the following:
• 2D to 3D CAD Conversion Services
• 3D Model Design
• 3D Rendering
• New Product Design
• Invention Development
• Making a 3D CAD model from sketch
• Building a 3D CAD model from picture
• Reverse engineering
• Other options, depending on your needs
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF TRANSFERRING SKETCHES AND PAPER PLANS TO CAD?
There are numerous advantages but mainly : To reduce storage and the chances of losing paper plans; to allow the file to be easily duplicated, edited or reproduced at a moments notice; to allow digital transfer of these files – very quickly.